Return to Index
 S’enregistrer   FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 
TheBestofGeralJohnPinault27sSongsBook2333ASongsforFemaleL

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ATF's Forum Index du Forum :: Place publique :: L'office du tourisme
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
derecellsw

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 20:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: TheBestofGeralJohnPinault27sSongsBook2333ASongsforFemaleL Répondre en citant

The Best of Geral John Pinault’s Songs Book #3 – Left & Right-Handed Guitar Chord Songbook for Female Lead Singers presents the professional female performer with an entire book of fabulous songs that are registered with ASCAP, making them ready to be recorded and published! Bands will appreciate the chords being presented for both left & right-handed players. There are 25 fabulous songs that any top performer can choose from to record an entire album!

Details:
price: $15.00
bound: 56 pages
publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; First Edition edition (April 12, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1545344167, 978-1545344163,
weight: 7 ounces (
filesize:

The Best of Geral John Pinault's Songs - Book #3: Songs for Female Lead Singers - Left & Right-Handed Guitar Chord Songbook (Volume 3) download torrent

Tags: book docs, book ZippyShare, book for android, no registration read macbook full sale, book for ibooks, free iphone, download french, torrent download Rarbg free, book kindle, discount for book, book german

2ffeafca65

Not too long ago, I sold a Native Instruments Maschine MIDI Controller(I had the previous model)which sold for a total of $135.05 ($125 for the actual product and $10.05 for shipping)Los pergaminos de heraldica tamao A2 tardan entre uno y dos das en salir, ms el transporteLet me know in the comments below what you thought and/or share any experiences youve had selling your gear at any of the places I covered
Adult+Coloring+Book+-+Fantasy+World+%28%28Coloring+Books+for+Relaxation+-+Large+Fantasy+World+Designs+For+Men+and+Women%29%29Ten Singing Lessons (1901)Clawhammer Banjo Primer Book for Beginners with DVDWaterpassion 2018: The Passion of Swimming (Calvendo Sports)La Vendee - Sel, Sable Et Soleil 2018: Impressions De La Cote De Lumiere (Calvendo Places) (French Edition)Spring+Flora+2018%3A+A+Photographic+Walk+Through+My+Garden+at+My+Favourite+Time+of+the+Year%2C+the+First+Flowers+of+the+Coming+Spring+Months+are+Blooming+...+Impatiently+Just+Around+the+%28Calvendo+NaBROCKHAUSEN Malbuch Bd. 5 - Mein kunterbuntes Malbuch: Symbole & Kolibris (Volume 5) (German Edition)La monarchie et la classe ouvrière (Le Lys rouge) (French Edition)Surfers and Waves 2018: Feel the Waves and the Power of Nature (Calvendo Sports)Dans La Foret 2018: Une Suite D'images Prises En Creuse... (Calvendo Art) (French Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 20:15 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ATF's Forum Index du Forum :: Place publique :: L'office du tourisme Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation